ATL Surge Tanks also called "collectors" are small
semi-flexible tanks installed inside the main fuel cell bladder. The Surge Tank
maintains a reservoir of gasoline around the pickup hose to prevent engine
starvation during acceleration, cornering, and braking or at low fuel levels.
This ST528 is to be used for Road Race and Rally applications with # 8 "ScavenJet™".
The ScavenJet is sealed to the floor of the bladder or surge tank.
ATL Surge Tank Features:
- Light and Thin for Minimal Fuel Displacement
- Flexible on Impact; Won't Cut Bladder
- Easily Installed into Fuel Cell Foam
- Assemble and Ready to Use
- Eliminates Fuel Starvation and Air Entrapment
- Prevents Fuel Pump starvation
- Custom Sizes Available
- Uses Exclusive ATL Trap Doors
- Works with Internal or External Fuel Pump
- Scavenges Down to the Last Drops
If the item is out of stock, it will ship within 3-5 business days.