Harnesses must mount with bolt in brackets, not included, but availble here:
Schroth Harness Bolt-In Brackets (B24)
The Brey-Krause R-1046 Shoulder Harness Mount is a revolutionary design for mounting a shoulder harness into the 981 Porsche Cayman. With limited space and mounting options, initial designs would have either limited seat travel or put the belts at too much of an angle to be safe. The R-1046 utilizes the factory Porsche cross-member located behind the carpet to mount the shoulder harness at a proper angle, with 1.5" of height adjustment, without restricting rearward seat travel. Mounting directly to the factory cross-member, we have eliminated the previous 981 spacing and safety issues.
This Product, along with the factory Porsche cross-member, has been tested and certified to handle the types of forces required by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration DOT and SAE J385 Rev. MAR 95, Motor Vehicle Seat Belt Anchorages-Performance Requirements.
- Properly locates harnesses with 1.5" of adjustment
- Seamless installation
- Exceeds testing requirements for DOT, NHTSA, SAE Motor Vehicle Seat Belt
- Anchorages-Performance Requirements
- Can work along with roll-bars and roll-cages (with factory cross-member installed) that do not have optimal belt location.
- Allows for full seat travel with stock and aftermarket seats
- Does not interfere with Porsche's factory safety system
- Material: Type 304 stainless steel.
- Finish: Wrinkle finish black power coat.
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Models: Cayman 981
- Installation: Bar attaches to factory cross-member
- One R-1046 harness mount is required per seat.