RSS Rear 2pc Lower Control Arms 996/997/986/987,C ALL
Item Number: RSS-CARM-R Be the first to review this item
RSS High Performance Rear Tarmac Series Suspension Components are designed, engineered and manufactured on location here in the USA.
RSS Tarmac Series Control Arms are manufactured from 6061 aerospace grade billet aluminum. This allows for a more uniform molecular structure at every point of the arm over the cast motorsports arm giving the customer a more durable and inherently stronger part. Manufacturing from billet aluminum rather than casting results in less impurities in the metal.
Completely serviceable – for the extreme, repetitive track-day participant, high-strength steel alloy spherical bearings (with a friction reducing / longevity increasing Teflon liner) can be replaced unlike the motorsports arm, in which case the customer will have to buy a new set of arms if the spherical bearings are worn.
Additionally, anodized surfaces and zinc-plated steel parts allow for better corrosion resistance against the elements. Adjustable suspension geometry – adjust dynamic camber values and roll center heights with our unique zinc-plated steel bushings. Solid monoball control arm ends offer a more responsive suspension over the factory one-piece rubber-injected control arm (also uses the same high strength steel alloy spherical bearing found in our control arm monoball kit).
Unique design provides more gusseting over the motorsports arms for added strength and aesthetically appealing looks.
*Vehicles equipped with Litronic Headlight Systems will require purchase of special Litronic adapter bracket for rear axle only.
LOWER CONTROL ARM FITMENT NOTES
1. RSS Tarmac Series Motorsport Lower Control Arms are specifically engineered for use on lowered vehicles that have reduced travel struts/dampers such as:
- PASM - (987-997 all) or Optional Factory Sports Suspension (987-997 all)
2. The Lower Control Arms are NOT COMPATIBLE with “Base Model Suspension” (long travel struts/dampers) or “Base Model struts/dampers with lowering springs.”
3. It is the end users and installers responsibility to check for product compatibility before installing the lower control arms.
4. If you need technical assistance in identifying your Porsches suspension type or selecting the correct Lower Control Arm Application for your vehicle please contact us.
Copyright (c) 2018 Stable Energies
Marketing Solutions by Splendent Studios
SPECIAL LIMITED TIME OFFER
To celebrate the launch of our new website, we're giving away a FREE GIFT to all of our valued customers and subscribers!
To qualify, simply complete a short feedback survey and help us spread the news about this offer to your fellow motorsports enthusiasts! (No Purchase Necessary)
Offer Expires 10/31/2018