Click here to see the 78 series low profile padding used on a Porsche
Boxster cage. This padding works excellent on vehicles with tight interiors
where space is at a premium.
BSCI pioneered the innovation and development of
roll bar padding that set the industry standard. Both the half round shape and
SFI safety standards resulted from lobbying and research and development
initiated by BSCI.
Today, they are still the leader in development of safer foams for use in
protecting drivers from more serious injuries in cases where any part of the
body comes in contact with the roll cage.
PROTECT YOURSELF WITH THE BEST!!!
- Available in colors Black, Red, Blue and
- Formulated for maximum impact absorption using
BSCI superior technology
- Will not melt or drip in a fire and the
padding is self-extinguishing
- Molded in acrylic adhesive for easy
- Easy to cut and shape for custom installation
BSCI SFI 45.1 78000 series (low profile) padding is available in the
- 3/4" thickness to fit 1 1/2" - 2" bar diameter