Solo GPS Laptimer
Solo is a completely automatic lap timer based on GPS technology.
Using its GPS based location, it identifies the finish line coordinates and automatically starts sampling and displaying lap times.
Of course, Solo can be used in all of your performance situations: circuits, hill climbs, regularity, point to point races, and performance tests. Solo displays and records speed, accelerations, braking... all of the data you need while racing.
Then you can review your data immediately after each session, this helps you analyze and improve your performance.
The most important feature of Solo is to show your lap times.
When Solo is powered up, it automatically recognizes the start/finish line coordinates of the track you are visiting based on the huge list of World tracks stored on Solo's internal memory, this allows very precise lap times with very little effort.
- Display : Graphical
- Display pages : Up to 8 freely configurable
- Backlight : White
- Integrated Track database : Yes
- Accelerometer L: Tri-axial +/- 6G
- Display resolution : 128x64
- Internal battery : Yes
- Rechargeable lithium battery : Yes
- Battery duration : Battery duration up to 4/6 hours
- External battery : 12 Volt
- Memory : 16 MB
- GPS : 10 Hz
- ECU connections (SoloDL) : CAN/Kline/RS232
- Dimensions : 98x78x30 mm
- Weight : 220g, battery included