CARTEK have been producing electronic safety equipment for the motorsport industry for over 10 years and were the first company to produce a rain light to the 2008 FiA specification in accordance with Technical List No: 19.
Tested by BSi and homologated by the FiA in 2010 this light meets all requirements including minimum size, light intensity, viewing angle, heat resistance and prolonged use reliability. The design has also been made robust to withstand the harsh environment of the race car whilst maintaining a small size and low weight.
This "Afterburner" version features two selectable modes:
- Brake Light On/Off
- Flashing On/Off (4Hz)
- SIZE: 90mm X 58mm
- WEIGHT: 145g
- CONSTRUCTION: ONE-PIECE SOLID RESIN MOULDING
- LIGHTING: 15 x 10mm MULTI-CIP LED'S, 5X3 FORMATION, 40CM² AREA
- INTENSITY: 250CD STRAIGHT AHEAD, 200CD@10 DEG UP, DOWN, LEFT, RIGHT (UNIVERSAL ORIENTATION)
- MOUNTING: TWO M6 STAINLESS STEEL STUDS
- ELECTRICAL: 9V-16V, 290mA @ 13.5V = 3.3W (STATIC),150mA @ 13.5V= 1.8W (FLASHING)