Introducing the new Arai GP-7. The new GP-7 combines Arai’s proprietary, groundbreaking PBcLc (Peripherally Belted Complex Laminate) shell construction, an ultra-comfortable interior, and a host of new Arai technological solutions that create the latest Arai automotive racing helmet. The proven Arai shell gives the Arai GP-7 incredible strength and flexibility, and that strength allows Arai to use an extremely soft EPS liner that’s so comfortable it’ll make you think more about a nap than a race. Right until you strap in, that is.
- Snell SA2020
The Arai GP-7 delivers an extensive list of new features listed below.
- re-positioned lower shield pivot point that increases the protective area of the helmet
- restyled air intake ports for optimum efficiency
- two additional exhaust ports on the top of the helmet for improved exhaust airflow
- chin bar design, new cheek pads that encapsulate your head for an amazing compact feel
- updated rear exhaust cowling for improved aerodynamics and better exhaust air venting
- Pre-cut pocket, under crown pad, can be easily removed to accommodate optional E-Ject(R) system
- chin liner is now more easily removed to install a drink tube into the chin liner. The chin liner comes standard with 4 different drink hose placements
- Pre-Installed M6 threaded washer/nut, with 6mm threads, to accept a variety of anchors systems for variety of Head and Neck Restraint devices and make installation much easier for people not familiar with such installations. Flat surface area around the mounting nut to allow the anchor post base to rest flush with the helmet surface around the entire perimeter of the anchor base.