The RECARO Pole Position SL Edition 2018 is a limited-edition, high-performance seat created to celebrate the 50th anniversary of RECARO's first lightweight shell seat for road use - the RECARO Rallye in 1967.
The new Pole Position SL has a slim singlepiece shell made of GRP and provides perfect performance ergonomics and optimum body support. Its headrest and side bolsters are covered with black leather with a green leather stripe and black stitching around the edges to outline and emphasize the seat’s contours. The seat cushion and backrest are covered with black fabric that provides a pleasant feel and optimum hold.
The seat combines a distinctive, sporty design and premium craftsmanship with dynamic driver-support capabilities for thrilling, high-performance driving.
It upgrades every interior: its slim, one-piece shell combines RECARO performance ergonomics with strikingly sportive design. And impresses with finest RECARO craftsmanship: the material used for headrests and side bolsters is exclusive leather in carbon-look. Luminous green leather strips with black contrast stitching emphasize the clear contours. Jet black Dinamica on seat cushions and backrests provides a pleasant feel and optimum hold.
(Image includes options.)
- Developed as an exclusive, purebred performance shell in fiberglass with pronounced side and shoulder support for spirited driving.
- RECARO proprietary ergonomics: S-shaped backrest designed to align the spinal column in its most natural and healthy position.
- RECARO's proprietary integrated lumbar support technology provides superior comfort and support.
- RECARO's proprietary pronounced side support at thigh, thorax and shoulder area to fix the driver's body in a safe position.
- Integrated headrest
- Slots for 3- or 4-point seat belts
- Exclusive Carbon-Black leather on side frame and headrest
- White RECARO brand logo stitched on headrest
- Luminous Green leather stripe with black contrast stitching delineates seat outline
- Jet Black Dinamica fabric on backrest and seat cushion
- Seat weight (not including side mount and base frame) is approximately 15.5 lb. (7.0 kg)